Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Over! And it has begun!

Bye bye student life! Welcome non-exams & assignments!

I'm sure you're gonna say, "Good for ya Kev! Now you'll be busy planning for your holidays and start hanging out". Sorry to say, yes although I had nothing to do now(just waiting for results), but there are so many promises I need to fulfill at the moment. I'm sure I did promise almost each of you one or two things a long time ago till recent time, so please I ask of you, give me some time as I need to fulfill some of my promises, starting with the highest priority people - parents.

Yeap, based on my previous posts, it does looked like I was planning a big time holidaying but unfortunately during the week, I gotta spend most of my time at home - cleaning, gardening, shopping, visiting, all based on my parent's plan. Want to say they still 'tak nak lepas' me, ya can say its something like that. But not that I don't like doing em, just...sometimes I'm lazy to do em when it takes almost the whole day doing it...haha.

There are some important issues(well its important for me) that I still couldn't get to it yet, hopefully I can(depending on my guts), but I'm glad I managed to apologized to a bunch of people whom I created a havoc recently. If you refer to my previous post, its the 2nd point that I haven't sorted out yet(yeah, won't tell ya - its personal). It's been bugging me for a couple of months now and I really need to sort it out, haven't been sleeping well these days, and its getting worse.

I'll start my trip next week to Cameron Highland's(with my family excluding older bro[Tibet] & Uncle Hoo) and back on Tuesday. Then the following week to S'pore(planned solo trip, but my younger bro..........kacau!!), however I'll be hanging out on my own over there, we just stay together. Hopefully he doesn't spoil my plan, which I really doubt about it.

To please my dear viewers as to redeem myself for not been frequently updating this blog, I will start this new method of blogging, where I will post when my next post will be up so that you don't need to waste time going to this blog and see it not being updated(well, it helps me to discipline myself too). My next post will be on the 10th Sept 2009. Until then, take care you all and I hope I take care of myself too!

*Oh ya! I finally had a DSLR camera to carry around with now! Will be posting more pictures in the future, if I'm hardworking enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment